Elm Springs Cemetery
Elm Springs Cemetery is just south of the small town of Elm Springs, on the west side of Elm Springs Road , behind the church.
Elm Springs is a town of its own with a population under 10, situated out in the country about 20 miles North off exit 99 off I90.
Elm Springs Cemetery was founded in 1893 when Charles Caudle donated a square section of land consisting of four acres to be used for the cemetery and a church.
Once the cemetery was laid out earlier burials that had been temporarily located at the George Davis place were moved to the cemetery.
This is an active and very well maintained cemetery.